N/S - Is it time to start rooting for the Cowboys this season? (1 Viewer)

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Here me out before you flame me!

1. They are 3-8, so there chances of making the playoffs are slim and none.

2. They play the eagles twice still. They can help make sure The Eagles don't get home field through out. I don't want to go on the road to Philly

3. We don't want them to get a great draft pick. I would hate to see them with an AJ Green, P. Peterson, Bowers, or even Ingram! They might actually get better! - NNOOOOOOOOO!!! :no: (The bad news is all of the O-Lineman in the draft are mid level picks - that is there biggest need!)

I would rather they go 7-9 or 6-10 at the worst so they don't have the greatest draft pick and they can help us (maybe?) by beating the eagles maybe once!

These are my only reasons for quietly rooting for them from here on out. (Shhh! I am in Dallas and I don't want them to know!)

Flame Suit on!:scared:

It is NEVER acceptable to root for the Cowboys. However, we are allowed to root against the team the Cowturds are playing.

As much as I despise the Cowgirls our Thanksgiving Day win absolutely makes it possible for me to root for them as a spoiler. Your points are valid.

My brain says yes but my heart says if you do I can make it awfully painfull

If you are a pragmatic fan, it's absolutely time to root for Dallas. If you are a TRUE Dallas hater, you want them to win out, miss the playoffs, and get a mid first round pick.

We will absolutely need both them AND Minnesota to be our hired assassins.

Yeeeeeeeehawww!

I just screamed that while stabbing myself in the eye.

Whatever makes Dallas worse in the long run, I'm all for it. I don't really care for anyone left on their schedule, so I'm all for them winning out the year because this accomplishes several things:

#1 - It gives them lower draft picks

#2 - It makes it more likely they will hire Jason Garrett as head coach further miring thejm in the same garbage that got them where they are

#3 - Two wins against Philly help our post-season seeding

#4 - A win against the Colts might keep them out of the playoffs as well.

#5 - A win streak with Kitna at the helm only further erodes the confidence of Romosexual and makes him a less effective QB next season.

Truthfully, I don't think it matters where Jerrah picks in the draft, he'll take the wrong player anyway; however, I would like to see them stuck in a rut coaching-wise rather than face the outside chance that Bill Cowher or John Gruden have temporary insanity and sign on as their head coach.

So, win a few to lose a lot, Steers! We're behind you 100% (pushing you off the cliff, that is).

Here me out before you flame me!

1. They are 3-8, so there chances of making the playoffs are slim and none.

2. They play the eagles twice still. They can help make sure The Eagles don't get home field through out. I don't want to go on the road to Philly

3. We don't want them to get a great draft pick. I would hate to see them with an AJ Green, P. Peterson, Bowers, or even Ingram! They might actually get better! - NNOOOOOOOOO!!! :no: (The bad news is all of the O-Lineman in the draft are mid level picks - that is there biggest need!)

I would rather they go 7-9 or 6-10 at the worst so they don't have the greatest draft pick and they can help us (maybe?) by beating the eagles maybe once!

These are my only reasons for quietly rooting for them from here on out. (Shhh! I am in Dallas and I don't want them to know!)

Flame Suit on!:scared:
Mark, you know better than this on here.. :covri:
disappoint.jpg

I will be rooting for the Eagles to lose every week, when the time comes that some team called the Cowgirls is playing them, so be it.

Mark, you know better than this on here.. :covri:
disappoint.jpg

Is that Roman's Brother from another Mother? I am getting more support than I expected.

Like others have said, rooting against them now is short term hatred for the cowgirls, rooting for them now is long term hatred for the cowgirls! My hatred is very long term!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom