N/S Is Peter Schrager picking fights with Board Gamers (1 Viewer)

People are surprised when they realize that I have collected comics, trading cards, collectibles, etc for 37 years. They always say “I didn’t know you were into nerd stuff”!!! I guess I don’t look the part?!?!
Yeah people are surprised when they see all of my treasures I've collected. I was able to hide my nerdness by playing sports and being one of the cool kids. I had a few friends I could talk Star Wars with but none of them were into comic book stuff. I was never into Star Trek or D&D. I always thought those were the real geeks lol.

Yeah people are surprised when they see all of my treasures I've collected. I was able to hide my nerdness by playing sports and being one of the cool kids. I had a few friends I could talk Star Wars with but none of them were into comic book stuff. I was never into Star Trek or D&D. I always thought those were the real geeks lol.
Same here. I was an athlete and I’m still a gym rat. I spent my time talking to everyone.

Warren Easton in the late 60's early 70 you were a nerd (they didn't use that term back then) if you read books when you didn't have to.

I've become a big fan of cooperative board games my wife and I play with our daughter and SIL. It's much more fun teaming up to beat the game instead of each other. Hooked on Pandemic and some of it's extensions and Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle and its extension kits. 🤓

Just to put it in perspective the latest news I heard is that Asmodee has listed with Goldman Sachs to sell their board gaming business. The starting offer begins at 2 Billion Euros.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom