N/S J.J. Watt makes a young fan's day (1 Viewer)

primadox

Hurricane Bear Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans
What a class act!!! He's definitely one of my favorite players for any team.

Six-year-old Breanna experienced some viral attention earlier this month when a video of her young lovelorn lament hit the Internet. Breanna's hangup was that she couldn't marry her favorite football player J.J. Watt because she wasn't 25 years old yet. It was cute, it was adorable and almost 100,000 people sympathized along with her on YouTube.
Luckily for Breanna, one of those people watching happened to be the object of her affections. And when the Houston Texans defensive lineman returned from his Pro Bowl trip to Hawaii he put out a call on Twitter

J.J. Watt

I swear I have sand in my eyes.

Get ready for more sand in your eyes...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sSfkq7cXlj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow. This guy is amazing. One of the best on and off the field, IMO.

I remember when this accident occurred; it was all over the news. But Watt's friendship with these kids has been kept low-key. What an example of giving simply to give. The NFL, and the world, needs more like JJ Watt.

Wow..what an awesome dude. He just made that young girls day..week..month..year..hell, she'll remember this for the rest of her life. Words can't describe how awesome this is..made me tear up. Such a great guy.

Wow..what an awesome dude. He just made that young girls day..week..month..year..hell, she'll remember this for the rest of her life. Words can't describe how awesome this is..made me tear up. Such a great guy.

And what he also did for those three kids who lost their parents...yes, he's an awesome dude. And a GREAT example for others to follow.

And what he also did for those three kids who lost their parents...yes, he's an awesome dude. And a GREAT example for others to follow.

Yeah man no kidding. Really makes me remember why I joined the Marine Corps and the freedom I'm fighting for. This guy represents everything that I care about and that I WANT to fight for. Love this dude.

Watt is awesome on and off the field. He is rapidly becoming my favorite non-Saint. It takes a good guy to visit kids in the hospital; it takes a truly great guy to visit them and spend time with them once they're home. How cute was that with the little girl?

However, it's always a little weird looking at him for me because he looks uncannily like my father's old college pictures. Like, as close as Drew Brees and Rutherford B. Hayes. Wild.

So.. Is that legal or?

Seriously though, great gesture. Truly knows how to live up to the standards of role model that the public places on these guys.

I wonder if some guy out there made a video for Chris Culliver to marry him?

Watt is the epitome of what being a professional athlete is about. Worked his tail off to get to where he is right now (arguably, the best defensive player in the NFL right now), while displaying tremendous character and humility.

That was emotional. I have a seven year old girl so can relate to this cute girl loving Justin Bieber. :covri:

Way to go JJ Watt

He's simply a great guy. He lives down the road from the station I work at in Pearland and was cool enough to come visit us for an hour or so on Xmas day. Just rang the doorbell and asked if we minded if he hung out for a bit. He got a kick out of the Fleur De Lis I have on my helmet and my suggestion to come play for the Saints at the end of his contract :) He's just a down to earth guy who is a fantastic ambassador for the NFL. Easily my favorite non-Saint.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom