N/S Jaguars New Logo (1 Viewer)

Man that is a ugly LOGO. Dern thing look like a little kitten....LMAO!!!:spit:

Who in the world drawing these Logos'. I can do better than the Dolphin and the the Jaguar. The Dolphin is missing eye and the jag look like a kitten. WTH!!!

<FIGURE class=ib-figure-image>
New-Jaguars-Logo-16x9.jpg

Thundercats Thundercats OHHH!!!

With a logo like that, you know they are screaming to go 2-14 again and become the Detroit Lions of the AFC.

I think they did a decent job. Like the Panthers' refresh a few seasons ago -- it updates/modernizes the logo without starting over. Besides, with four cat teams in the NFL, there is only so many different ways you can draw the logo.

I've always preferred their original logo that they dropped under pressure from Ford:

605.gif

Tata Motors, an Indian company, now owns Jaguar, the car company.
Shahid Khan, the Jacksonville Jaguars owner is Pakistani.
I'm guessing he won't get permission to do that logo :p

A little cartoony, but probably the first step towards a change towards a more detailed logo for many, seeing as how graphics and printing technology has come so far since 1980.

Still though if you go cartoon I say go with this guy!

Attachments

• tumblr_mbhyk8vG2u1qedb29o1_r1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mbhyk8vG2u1qedb29o1_r1_500.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
I like the new one... Its a little cartooney but the old one had a lazy eye so...id say upgrade

<figure class="ib-figure-image">
New-Jaguars-Logo-16x9.jpg

I think it looks good to go. The old logo looked like some abstract Picasso Jaguar. This one looks like a ticked off real one. Kind of wish we could have a logo update of our own.
</figure>

I think they did a decent job. Like the Panthers' refresh a few seasons ago -- it updates/modernizes the logo without starting over. Besides, with four cat teams in the NFL, there is only so many different ways you can draw the logo.

I've always preferred their original logo that they dropped under pressure from Ford:

605.gif

Looks like a freakin x-ray of a running cat lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom