N/S Jaguars New Logo (1 Viewer)

I think they did a decent job. Like the Panthers' refresh a few seasons ago -- it updates/modernizes the logo without starting over. Besides, with four cat teams in the NFL, there is only so many different ways you can draw the logo.

I've always preferred their original logo that they dropped under pressure from Ford:

605.gif

Ah well, looke better on paper, not so sure on helmets, but still, at least they've done..something

Cue the Jaguar dude shaking his head in bewilderment gif...

Am I the only one thinking about the thundercats when looking at the new logo? When I look at my brain is saying thundercats HOOOOOOOO!

It looks ridiculous...too stylish for me. Now I can't say their original logo was bad.

I think they did a decent job. Like the Panthers' refresh a few seasons ago -- it updates/modernizes the logo without starting over. Besides, with four cat teams in the NFL, there is only so many different ways you can draw the logo.

I've always preferred their original logo that they dropped under pressure from Ford:

605.gif

Yeah that logo is way better than all of them combined.

There too many bird teams to, eagles, ravens, seahawks, cardinals. And horse teams - bucs (he he), chargers, colts, broncos

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom