N/S Jake Delhomme (1 Viewer)

BigFrosty

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wow this guy had another bad game in clutch time with their loss to Dallas. I know most would say the Interception was Steve Smith's fault for bailing on the inside slant and the fumble was because he was hit from behind when passing, but this guy just can't catch a break. Jake's season is sinking faster than the Titanic. Do you think he can overcome this new trend of FAIL that began last season in the playoffs? Seriously, what happened to the Panthers?! I picked them to be top contenders again this year. :covri:

Hes awful. Why is he still starting? wheres that williams quote from?

Well for once I'll take up for old Jake. Neither INT was his fault.

He still looked back though, couldn't hit open receivers, was zeroing in on Smith way too much, etc.

The media is going to skewer him this week.

Who cares?! Do you think they sat around the last two seasons asking themselves the same question about the Saints? No mercy...Go Saints!!!

It was from one of his interviews before the Texan's preseason game. Well he was commenting on going up there to practice with them after being questioned about all the fights and stuff the previous year.

zeroing in on Smith way too much, etc.

He's been doing this his whole career. Earlier in his career, Smith was good enough to bail him out. Now that Smith's skills are deteriorating, Jake is getting exposed.

I think his whole problem is the quality of the receivers, steve smith is not what he used to be, and mohomand is just not that good or he wouldnt of got cut by chicago. just like farve during his poor years, he just didnt have the talent around him. or brady the year before they got moss and welker, when he played with those bums

Well for once I'll take up for old Jake. Neither INT was his fault.

He still looked back though, couldn't hit open receivers, was zeroing in on Smith way too much, etc.

The media is going to skewer him this week.
The one to Mushin was his fault. Mushin could have helped him out but that ball never should have been thrown. And if it was, it should have been thrown farther. Woefully underthrown.

Because they have no one better to put in his place.

JD has Harringtonitis. If the first read isnt open, his feet start moving crazy, his eyes start to wander, he panics and braces for the sack. I want to feel bad for him, but I wont let that happen. His dramatics have gotten old and played out, IMO.

I'm thinking we're seeing the end of several QB's careers this year. Delhomme. Bulger. Pennington (due to injury not poor play). Leftwich.

We're also seeing exceptionally poor play from highly touted young QBs. Russell. Quinn.

I'm wondering where that Carolina Troll "Panthers55" and all of his pals are these days? You know, all those clowns that lurked around here spewing the non-sense that Jake was better than Drew. Hoepfully they are all wearing Falcons jerseys and singing Ryan's praises now. Weak sisters.

Jake has always done this. The difference is now his arm isn't what is was before and his receivers aren't as good, anymore.

He's always made very questionable decisions. Everyone talks about the second half of that Super Bowl, but forgets that he was so bad in the first half, it cost the Panthers the game.

He shouldn't complain. I've never seen a luckier QB in my life. Throws it up for grabs, Steve Smith comes down with it. Fumbles it forward, somebody jumps on it in the end zone.

Because they have no one better to put in his place.

JD has Harringtonitis. If the first read isnt open, his feet start moving crazy, his eyes start to wander, he panics and braces for the sack. I want to feel bad for him, but I wont let that happen. His dramatics have gotten old and played out, IMO.

Boy, Amen! He did a lot of whinning and crying last night, it warmed my heart like a shot of good whiskey.

Jake has always done this. The difference is now his arm isn't what is was before and his receivers aren't as good, anymore.

He's always made very questionable decisions. Everyone talks about the second half of that Super Bowl, but forgets that he was so bad in the first half, it cost the Panthers the game.

He shouldn't complain. I've never seen a luckier QB in my life. Throws it up for grabs, Steve Smith comes down with it. Fumbles it forward, somebody jumps on it in the end zone.

:plus-un2:

i used to tell my brother this all of the time. i seen him more than a number of times just throw it up and pray as i called it. **** just last year against the saints he did when he heaved it up to smith with two defenders on him in the last game. i never thought he was really good an ounce better then average yeah sure but by no means on breesus's level. oh for the record i love watching the panthers suck azz!!!:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom