N/S Janoris Jenkins expects to sign with a contender (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Would you sign him? I think I would be for it.

Yes. We are gonna need all depth that we can get With Rankin and Davenport done for the year.

We will probably be giving up more points than usual.
Not exactly sure the tie between 2 D linemen and a CB is, and Rankins was a non factor all year and Tuttle has taken that spot. So outside of Davenport with splashes of brilliance being missed, the defense should not suffer at all if Allen is worth his paycheck.

Now if we were getting Suggs, I could understand your point. That's who we need to sign.

Not interested, although I certainly understand why others might want us to pick up this guy. Especially now that the refs control so much of our fate, being proud of the high character of this team is a big part of my remaining a Saints fan. This guy is not that.

I'd rather get a questionable character like Darius Philon, help at a position of need and in our budget.

Not exactly sure the tie between 2 D linemen and a CB is, and Rankins was a non factor all year and Tuttle has taken that spot. So outside of Davenport with splashes of brilliance being missed, the defense should not suffer at all if Allen is worth his paycheck.

Now if we were getting Suggs, I could understand your point. That's who we need to sign.

It is all tied together on D. If you can’t get to the QB as quick, you better be able to cover longer

And also don’t forget that some of the “splashes of brilliance” may show up in Jordan’s numbers. Cam is great anyway but he is having an outstanding year and we now will see how much having to account for Dav also, factored into his numbers

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom