N/S Jared Allen warned his sack celebration will be a penalty and maybe a fine next time [merged] (1 Viewer)

No Fun League returns

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/03/jared-allens-calf-roping-days-may-have-ended/

I know you guys have no love lost for Jared Allen and the Vikings in general, but I assume the Saints have a guy who has an elaborate sack dance or touchdown dance. Now if anyone drops to a knee or otherwise comes in contact with the field, they get fined AND the team gets penalized 15 yards.

Personally I kinda like the touchdown / sack dances, it adds an element of fun to an already great game.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/03/jared-allens-calf-roping-days-may-have-ended/

I know you guys have no love lost for Jared Allen and the Vikings in general, but I assume the Saints have a guy who has an elaborate sack dance or touchdown dance. Now if anyone drops to a knee or otherwise comes in contact with the field, they get fined AND the team gets penalized 15 yards.

Personally I kinda like the touchdown / sack dances, it adds an element of fun to an already great game.

Well thank goodness for Sedrick that Pee-Wee's Tequila dance never touched the ground.

Some of these rules have to be in reaction to every single play ending with a player celebrating his actions.

I enjoy seeing the touchdown and sack celebrations, I understand a player getting pumped after a huge stop or a big catch, but I just can't get into a guy striking a pose after tackling a back after an 8 yard gain on first down (which I saw on a couple occasions just yesterday).

I don't play Madden, but, out of curiosity, if a player has a celebration dance in the NFL, does Madden copy it in the game?

They're not fining the celebration. They're fining the hair. And they should keep it up.

This is dumb. Will Big Sed be fined for doing the Pee Wee Herman dance too?

Really outlawing sack dances? I get annoyed by the stuff Ochocinco does cause, it's scripted BS with like props and him trying to market himself but, you make a big play you should be allowed to celebrate a bit. And Porter mocking the dance was awesome.

They're not fining the celebration. They're fining the hair. And they should keep it up.

I guess, the mullet is accepted up here in Minnesota since we are so close to Canada and this is the State of Hockey.

Jared got a hair cut and therefore has ditched the mullet since he got married this offseason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom