N/S Jared Allen warned his sack celebration will be a penalty and maybe a fine next time [merged] (1 Viewer)

Well thank goodness for Sedrick that Pee-Wee's Tequila dance never touched the ground.

He can do whatever he wants as long as he keeps playing like a man possessed but great googly moogly that's a weird celebratory dance.

#1 Godell is working on the CBA.
#2 "why not worry about something more important" - Im pretty sure he didn't take his entire day and dedicate it Jared Allen's Broke back dance.
#3 the dude is merely giving a warning about a rule that has been in place for a few years now. "you can not go to the ground to celebrate"

#1 Godell is working on the CBA.
#2 "why not worry about something more important" - Im pretty sure he didn't take his entire day and dedicate it Jared Allen's Broke back dance.
#3 the dude is merely giving a warning about a rule that has been in place for a few years now. "you can not go to the ground to celebrate"

Actually, I don't think it is Roger Goodell that is the moving force behind this, I suspect it is the head of officiating and/or the head of the rules committee that has the proverbial bug up their backside.

What if he just gets really close to the ground, without actually resting his knee?

I'm starting to really dislike Godell...

He's becoming like stalin

Look, I'm with you on the whole "NFL is going full stupid on some of the fun things players do," but until the Commish starts killing boat loads of Russians...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom