N/S: Jared Lorenzen has passed away... (1 Viewer)

Whoa. I hadn't seen that he was admitted yesterday so I am completely shocked. He was definitely memorable.

He was only 38...

Pillsbury Throwboy. Big guys like that just don’t usually have a long life expectancy.
Sorry to hear the news. RIP

Saw that on NFL.COM a few moments ago. There a few things more tragic than person going away in the prime of thier life. As an Angels fan it has been a tough few days Tyler Skaggs a pitcher passed away unexpectedly. It just shows how fragile life is and we gotta make an effort to be good to others and appreciate life daily.

That was a pretty bad infection to shut everything down so quickly.
That's got to be hard for his friends & family to deal with. :(

I think he was like 600lbs at his most recent heaviest and also had severe thyroid issues as well.

I think he was like 600lbs at his most recent heaviest and also had severe thyroid issues as well.
I didn't know he was already in such bad shape. That truly is sad.

Saw that on NFL.COM a few moments ago. There a few things more tragic than person going away in the prime of thier life. As an Angels fan it has been a tough few days Tyler Skaggs a pitcher passed away unexpectedly. It just shows how fragile life is and we gotta make an effort to be good to others and appreciate life daily.
Yeah thought of him as soon as I saw this title
Strange story

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom