N/S: Jared Lorenzen has passed away... (2 Viewers)

RIP Hefty Lefty. 22 will always be remembered in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.

It was fun to watch someone be successful playing at a size, unlike anyone else successfully playing the same position. Usually when someone does that they are playing at a size smaller than is typical for the position. He was one of a kind. RIP.

It's sad but not surprising. He had health issues for years due to his constant weight issues and his battle with obesity the last few years he was alive.

Go easy big fella......................you were fun to watch when you were doing what you loved to do!!

Hate to hear that the "Hefty Lefty" is gone. That nick name should forever be retired.

I enjoyed watching him at Kentucky. Sad to hear. I never heard a bad thing about the guy.

Saw that on NFL.COM a few moments ago. There a few things more tragic than person going away in the prime of thier life. As an Angels fan it has been a tough few days Tyler Skaggs a pitcher passed away unexpectedly. It just shows how fragile life is and we gotta make an effort to be good to others and appreciate life daily.

So sad, 2 players that were way too young.

The Angels players really loved Skaggs & they are having a hard time. I did not even know Skaggs, but every time I see Mike Trout sobbing at the podium, it makes me cry ?

Saw that on NFL.COM a few moments ago. There a few things more tragic than person going away in the prime of thier life. As an Angels fan it has been a tough few days Tyler Skaggs a pitcher passed away unexpectedly. It just shows how fragile life is and we gotta make an effort to be good to others and appreciate life daily.

#epidemic

Yeah it sucks. Too much of this shirt happening.

this stuff was pumped into communities by people, including an elected official in Louisiana - 1.5 million doses in two towns with a population of 6,000 people.

This is Ralph Abraham's work

https://www.bayoubrief.com/2019/08/28/pharmland-ralph-abraham-opiods/
Over the course of seven years, from 2006 to 2012, two pharmacies in rural northeast Louisiana, owned by Republican gubernatorial candidate and U.S. Rep. Ralph Abraham, Clinic Pharmacy of Mangham and Adams Clinic Pharmacy of Winnsboro, doled out 1,478,236 doses of powerful opioids, according to a Drug Enforcement Administration database recently published by the Washington Post.

The pharmacies are 12.5 miles away from one another, and the two communities have a combined population of approximately 6,000 people. Despite the surge in opioid prescriptions, the region’s population has actually decreased during the previous twenty years.

and, predictably, he's anti-marijuana because it's so dangerous

he doesn't care

he lets towns rot, people get addicted and maybe die, and destroy families so he can stay rich

and he was elected to his seat with 2/3 of the votes in his district

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom