N/S Jay Cutler, Tony Romo on most-disliked athletes list (1 Viewer)

Bala Lowkz

Who Dat Supporter.!!
Reaction score
Jay Cutler, Tony Romo on most-disliked athletes list - NFL.com

I really dont understand all the hat towards Romo. He doesn't loud mouth. Yeah he may be a choker but dude is a pretty good QB. It's obvious that he is hated only because of the fact that he is the quarterback of the Cowboys which everybody hates lol. I don't real care much for the Cowboys either but asides from the team Romo seems like a good guy that everybody hates lol.

I don't understand the Romo dislike either. I know the media salivated over him early in his career but he didn't exactly welcome the attention. He got the attention because of the star on the helmet, and because they had no decent QB since Aikman retired. The media loves the cowboys.

Yeah...I dislike the Boys as much as the next guy, but I don't understand the Romo hate. People like Cutler, Suh, Steve Smith and Tiger Woods make it easy to hate. But Romo doesn't do much one way or the other.

Romo is not a loud mouth, you are correct, nor is he a whiner in the press conferences. Sure he chokes, but most of those games they lose, he does damn good. Those loses this year were not all his fault. I'm shocked they were not 6-10 with the worst running game in the league and a super banged up defense. You can say what you want about him, and yes it's fun to make fun of Dallas but Romo is not a bad QB at all. He is not the problem on that team. I don't know how many times I tell people this. They blame everything on him even though he puts up great stats. I would have rather had Romo as my QB than both Kaepernick AND Flacco the other night, I am dead serious about that.

At least Romo TRIES......Cutler on the other hand is a baby, and we all know how much he tries. NFC Championship, his one shot at making it to the Super Bowl and he went out of that game as quick as he could, he was tired of getting hit. The reason I think he wasn't injured is because he made no effort on the sidelines to help his team. He wasn't helping the back up, he just sat there like he was so ready to leave. No clipboard, nothing in his hand trying to help out. I love how Cutler breaks down and his temper tantrums too, shoves his offensive linemen, screams and cusses them. Yeah, you think that is really going to help? Screaming at the guy who's going to be blocking for you, I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of times, it's his own offensive linemen missing blocks on purpose. You have to be good with the guys blocking for you, other wise they aren't going to care how bad you get hit.

Romo's QB play makes him easy to hate.

Romo was 65.6% completions, 4,903 yards passing, 28 TDs and 19 INT with the worst run game in the league, and a really banged up defense. That is not bad stats when you consider they were last in the league on rushing and struggled very hard to run the ball all year long. remember in 2010 Brees threw over 20 picks that year we barely had any run game.

I really dont understand all the hat towards Romo.
I don't understand the dislike for Tony Romo's hat either. But seriously .... I used to really hate him but am meh on him anymore. He settled into family man and stopped dating D list celebs he was never serious about and other than garden variety hate for any Cowgurl, I just don't even think about him much. Reserving my QB hate now for Kaepernick as long as he keeps reading and believing his own press clippings.

I don't understand the dislike for Tony Romo's hat either. But seriously .... I used to really hate him but am meh on him anymore. He settled into family man and stopped dating D list celebs he was never serious about and other than garden variety hate for any Cowgurl, I just don't even think about him much. Reserving my QB hate now for Kaepernick as long as he keeps reading and believing his own press clippings.

See if anybody is going to hate on a quarterback, why Romo? There are far bigger jerks out there lol. Jay Cutler is a complete ....... Even other players wish they could sock Cam Newton. Matt Ryan has a big mouth himself. I recall Joe Flacco calling himself Elite I never heard any cockiness from Romo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom