N/S Jaylon Ferguson has died (ravens) (1 Viewer)

What I found. Sounds like it may have been an unknown medical condition.

"Baltimore Police told the Baltimore Sun officers responded to reports of a questionable death at a home in the 400 block of Ilchester Avenue in Baltimore's Harwood neighborhood where they found Ferguson unresponsive and receiving treatment from medics.

"Ferguson never regained consciousness and was pronounced dead on the scene by medics," Baltimore Police spokeswoman Niki Fennoy said in a statement.

Police said there were no signs of trauma or foul play. They said the medical examiner will determine a cause of death."

Went to an LSU game he played against them several years ago. Was very impressed with this young man when we watched him. I had hoped we’d draft him. Prayers go out to his friends and family.

I'm hoping it's not a fentanyl related situation. That stuff shows no mercy and kills without warning.
Baltimore is a crime ridden city. I used to live 25 minutes south of it and never had the slightest urge to go there. I stopped going to the inner harbor, Oriole games, the aquarium...etc etc.
The violence in that city is appalling.
Rest in peace young man....it's a tragedy . 26 years isn't very long

I'm hoping it's not a fentanyl related situation. That stuff shows no mercy and kills without warning.
Baltimore is a crime ridden city. I used to live 25 minutes south of it and never had the slightest urge to go there. I stopped going to the inner harbor, Oriole games, the aquarium...etc etc.
The violence in that city is appalling.
Rest in peace young man....it's a tragedy . 26 years isn't very long
Speculate much?

Maybe let’s get a few facts before accusing the dead of ODing.

Speculate much?

Maybe let’s get a few facts before accusing the dead of ODing.
From what I saw on the reddit thread covering this topic which includes various reports from local reporters, as well as commenters claiming to have recieved leaks from the BCPD, he supposedly told the friend living at the resident that he was "Xanax'ed up" and couldn't breathe. He was found with a pink powdery substance in his sock. Leaks from people at the BCPD are saying they themselves believe it to be an OD. There is speculation from commenters that the pink powder is likely "Pink Cocaine" (which is a relatively new, random mix of many drugs popularized in South America that is currently being peddled to Europe and USA by the Cartel). So while a lot of this is currently rumor and speculation, the OD speculation seems to be the most likely scenario, by far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom