N/S Jerramy Stevens (1 Viewer)

I remember Mike D mentioning that Mueller had some interest in him,but his character issues would keep him from getting picked on the first day.

the breaks that guy got are truly unbelievable. I can't believe someone would still want him around, no matter how talented he is.

I managed to get 3/4 of the way through it before I couldn't take anymore. What a disgusting punk.

the last line was great...........

"Sometimes," Allen said, "you have to give people a chance."

really? how many chances is this dude going to get?

Makes it even worse to know that the guy who got the game-winning TD because of "the play" is a horrible, horrible person.

That is really a great read.

It does make me lose even more respect for society though.

Sad

061107_ouch.jpg

:worthy:

It does make me lose even more respect for society though.

Sad

I was thinking the same thing reading the article. An article like this just goes to further illustrate how many big time athletes and celebrities simply don’t live in the same reality as the rest of us. No accountability, no repercussions, no consequences, no lessons learned. If any one of us had conducted ourselves the same way as Jerramy Stevens we would all be sitting in a jail cell as we speak. But because Stevens happens to be better at catching a football than most, he doesn’t have to live by the same laws and standards as the rest of us.

If Stevens were just an idiot who made self-destructive decisions it would be one thing, but if the article is to be believed (and I can’t see a reason why wouldn’t be) then it shows that he has a complete lack of regard for the safety, well-being and human rights of anyone else.

From his frequent and blatant vehicular violations, to his much evidenced (but unproven) sexual assault allegations, Jerramy Stevens has repeatedly put others in harms way while only looking out for himself. Yet because he has spent the bulk of his life being protected by coaches, teachers, lawyers, school administration and (according to the article) even prosecutors he will likely never have to face the consequences of his disregard. At least until he makes a mistake too large to be swept under the rug and he gets cast out into the “real” world.

Ask Michael Vick how fun it is living out here with the rest of us.

man i wonder how many more lives he has yet to ruin. i think he needs to upgrade by killing people when he is drinking and driving. this thug should be in his 5th year of jail time so far. he raped someone and been drinking and driving many times.

man i wonder how many more lives he has yet to ruin. i think he needs to upgrade by killing people when he is drinking and driving. this thug should be in his 5th year of jail time so far. he raped someone and been drinking and driving many times.

unfortunately, guys like him will continue to act like that until someone gets killed. It's like it's not a matter of if, but when.

anybody else read the comments on the article at the bottom of the page? Wow,,,what a mess he has created.

how many drops did he have in that Superbowl? Joey Porter rattled his cage.

A lot. He did shoot his mouth off with Porter way way too much during the week leading up to the game. He was made to look like the punk he is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom