N/S Jerry Jones did what? (1 Viewer)

Call me crazy, but one might be forgiven for thinking or believing that some vindictive, convenient social-media SJW''s are raising this to smear, project, or associate Jerry Jones as being a hateful, bigoted racist who's face was found on a 1957 photo when a federal court order intervened to ensure Arkansas/Little Rock public schools and using this as "A-Ha" moment to insinuate or suggest he was a racist, bigoted 15-year old which in fact, Dave the photo doesn't suggest or infer anything more really than what Jones and his family have claimed he was doing there and that was just curiosity. There is no hard, verifiable, proof being offered, much less second-hand hearsay, or suggestions from ex-classmates, childhood friends or historians that the teenage Jones made or said any racial gestures.

They can't prove that and frankly neither can you or anyone else here, and sports media personalities like Stephen A. Smith are being called out for not supporting the wholesale critical narrative because their saying or asking, "Does this photo prove or say anything revealing about Jerry Jones at a famous, landmark moment in American history other then just he was there in the crowd?" Does that make him a hateful, racist bigot. I get it, Jerry Jones is an butt crevasse, egotistical prick, criminally self-absorbed NFL owner, businessmen, and person but for those who are desperately trying to use this as a vehicle to destroy him in the court of public opinion, you're going to need better weapons then this.

A lot better, and more effective weapons than this and what this seems like to me, Dave, is "character assassination" and that is such a petty, pathetic strategy to use to ruin someone's reputation.
It's easier for me to just call you crazy. :hihi:

I keed, I keed. :9:

I don’t think it’s a 100% slam dunk, but it’s a very valid point to consider

Has anyone asked Lebron about the Cocain Bear movie (he is a movie producer)? What about SBF and crypto (he is involved in crypto)?

Yeah, why are reporters asking him questions about one of his former teammates (Kyrie), and not about the owner of an NFL franchise. Reporters didn’t have to ask Lebron to give his opinion on Daryl Morey a few years back when Morey made comments about Chinas handling of Muslims in the country. He (Lebron) gave his unsolicited opinion against Morey’s opinion.

Hey, if Amazon will be the platform carrying Lebron’s show “the shop”, perhaps he can issue a statement on why they are still carrying the film that got Kyrie in hot water.

There is little confusion as to why Lebron is so polarizing to folks.

Last edited:
Has anyone asked Lebron about the Cocain Bear movie (he is a movie producer)? What about SBF and crypto (he is involved in crypto)?

Yeah, why are reporters asking him questions about one of his former teammates (Kyrie), and not about the owner of an NFL franchise. Reporters didn’t have to ask Lebron to give his opinion on Daryl Morey a few years back when Morey made comments about Chinas handling of Muslims in the country. He (Lebron) gave his unsolicited opinion against Morey’s opinion.

Hey, if Amazon will be the platform carrying Lebron’s show “the shop”, perhaps he can issue a statement on why they are still carrying the film that got Kyrie in hot water.

There is little confusion as to why Lebron is so polarizing to folks.
i mean, he admitted as much, right?
that a successful black man with power and a platform is going to get a lot of heat and (the implication goes) will get held to higher standard because of that
and tbc he wasn't saying why wasn't he asked about jerrah INSTEAD of kyrie - more like 'in addition to'

Maybe Lebron would have been better off asking "Why hasn't anyone asked Dak about the Jerry Jones photo?"

Maybe they have asked Dak, i haven't really been paying attention.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom