N/S Jets Have Three QBs on Roster With Zero SNAPS Between Them (1 Viewer)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been discussed, but i wasnt aware until someone on the radio just brought this up- that the New York Football Jets currently have three QBs on their roster, and they have a combined total of ZERO snaps between them..... Think about that- not zero starts, or wins, or games- zero SNAPS...... i mean, i gotta believe they’ll bring in a veteran, but as it stands now, has this ever happened in modern NFL history? I could kinda see it happening if a team only had two QBs on the roster, but three QBs with zero snaps??

Imagine if they don't start Zach Wilson in that scenario.

I cant even remember the names of the other two QBs on their roster, but i had never even heard of either one of them.. which is quite a feat considering i follow the NFL fairly closely, and have at least *heard* of plenty of QBs who have never started a game.

I cant even remember the names of the other two QBs on their roster, but i had never even heard of either one of them.. which is quite a feat considering i follow the NFL fairly closely, and have at least *heard* of plenty of QBs who have never started a game.

What? You have never heard of ... *looks over NY Jets roster page* .. Mike White and James Morgan????!!!??????

Perhaps we can trade them one of the losers of the Winston, Hill, Simien battle

Any of those guys are Dan Marino in terms of NFL experience and starts, versus the Jets‘ three QBs... Think about the fact that everyone reading this post right now- each of us individually have as many NFL snaps as the entirety of the NY Jets quarterback room.

Last edited:
What? You have never heard of ... *looks over NY Jets roster page* .. Mike White and James Morgan????!!!??????

Right now the Jets current active leading passer is...

Wide Receiver Jamison Crowder

He's 1-2 for 43 yards and a TD.

At least he has a passing TD under his belt. :shrug:

Not sure if this has been discussed, but i wasnt aware until someone on the radio just brought this up- that the New York Football Jets currently have three QBs on their roster, and they have a combined total of ZERO snaps between them..... Think about that- not zero starts, or wins, or games- zero SNAPS...... i mean, i gotta believe they’ll bring in a veteran, but as it stands now, has this ever happened in modern NFL history? I could kinda see it happening if a team only had two QBs on the roster, but three QBs with zero snaps??
*among

Team *Between*

Like the sandwich you said ur famous high school classmates made with you at Jesuit.

guidomerkinsrules said:
Yes, 2 things
While not as famous, Fred Weller was in my class and had (has) a notable acting career
I could not be between will, Fred and harry as much as some of y’all would like that

Yes, 2 things
While not as famous, Fred Weller was in my class and had (has) a notable acting career
I could not be between will, Fred and harry as much as some of y’all would like that

I think I remember him from a movie about The Beach Boys circa early 2000s,

Its the Jets. I mean they decided not to resign HOF QB Favre for zero snap Mark Sanchez. We all know they are a train wreck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom