N/S Jets talking mad **** to Pats (1 Viewer)

srcampbell

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
LOL! Just like a Ryan coached team. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think it's great to have a Ryan coached team in the league. We can expect tough talk like this all year. Just wait till they play us.

OP
Saint Droopy

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
LOL! Just like a Ryan coached team. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I think it's great to have a Ryan coached team in the league. We can expect tough talk like this all year. Just wait till they play us.

You know what I thought the same thing about them talking about us, but the jets have a true hatred for the pats.

I doubt they'd talk alot of smack before our game, but I wouldn't be surprised... its kinda like psyching yourself into believing, when you know there's a good possibility you'll get embarrased.

Superfan

45th
Reaction score
I like the Colts, Saints, Patriots way of doing things. We are going to try our best and may the best team win. We don't need any stupid psych yourself out or talk trash to a team that has been in 4 superbowls in 6 years winning 3 and making the afc championship in 2006.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I always pick a game opposite the Saints game to DVR and watch later. Usually it's the team we're playing the following week. this week I'm recording this game. It's going to be a good one.

abnrgr

Rangers Lead the Way!
Reaction score
I like it, usually I prefer no talking but I like the attitude Ryan has brought over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom