Speculation N/S: Jimmy Graham will likely get cut by GB? Any interest? (1 Viewer)

I say absolutely YES. But of course that wouldn’t be popular here for whatever reason.

If he and SP can work things out, why not. He had his best years with us, this is a business.

Nah, not after 2018 when we were interested and he did not come. No love left for Jimmy in whodatnation. Rather draft someone if need be.

Sure we don’t want to sign ‘old’ guys, but we could use some seasoning with WRs and DBs
It's not necessarily about age as much as production. If Drew's last year truly is next year and it's an all-in for the championship then would you really want to use that spot on some "seasoning" that may not produce or even block? You need to get the best foot forward and that means addressing needs in FA not getting the band back together for the sentimentality. I could be completely wrong, he could have plenty left in the tank, and have one of his best career years since he was traded. But I doubt that.

It's not necessarily about age as much as production. If Drew's last year truly is next year and it's an all-in for the championship then would you really want to use that spot on some "seasoning" that may not produce or even block? You need to get the best foot forward and that means addressing needs in FA not getting the band back together for the sentimentality. I could be completely wrong, he could have plenty left in the tank, and have one of his best career years since he was traded. But I doubt that.
obviously, I was not talking about bringing JG back

Curious why nobody wants him back for one more final run with Drew? Was it his attitude? Injury prone? Too old now?

If his attitude is right I’d love to see him run it back with Drew one more time. Their chemistry was amazing. Wouldn’t mind seeing some goal post dunks again. And yes, he’s declined, but that chemistry with Drew is real. They’d make some more magic if he came back. IMO.

Not a snoball's chance in hell. He's terribad now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom