N/S Jimmy Johnson Going Into The HOF (1 Viewer)

The fact that Jerry Jones got into the HOF before Jimmy just shows how much a crock of shirt the HOF is.
Jerry Jones took a contributor spot the year he went in so it isnt the same thing. Coaches have to compete with the players for just 5 spots. Owners get slotted as contributors so they only have to compete with GMs and Organizers and media peeps. Although I would have voted for Tagliabue over him.

Apparently I had it backwards 2 coaches and 3 contributors.

I like the Paul Tagliabue pick but thought they might get Bucko Kilroy.

I'm a little disappointed they passed on Al Wistert.

What a crock of sheet. Jimmy doesn't deserve to be in the HOF. It's not the hall of good or hall of very good. If Jimmy was a great NFL coach, he wouldn't have bombed in Miami. I can't the voters to be honest. They put in who they want, over others who have long deserved it. Do we really need another Steeler from the 70's? Another Cowboy? Coaches like Jimmy Johnson and players like Tony Boselli do not belong in the HOF; they don't have the longevity of dominance the HOF is meant to recognize.

What a crock of shirt. Jimmy doesn't deserve to be in the HOF. It's not the hall of good or hall of very good. If Jimmy was a great NFL coach, he wouldn't have bombed in Miami. I can't the voters to be honest. They put in who they want, over others who have long deserved it. Do we really need another Steeler from the 70's? Another Cowboy? Coaches like Jimmy Johnson and players like Tony Boselli do not belong in the HOF; they don't have the longevity of dominance the HOF is meant to recognize.
He has 2 championships and was the coach of one of the best teams of the 90s.

For me it’s kinda cool that JJ is getting in just because I was born in Picayune and JJ was a high school coach at Picayune in 1966.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom