N/S Joe Horn third receiver at best for Falcons, fighting for roster spot (1 Viewer)

I wish Horn would just RETIRE so I could wear my authentic Saints Home J. Horn jersey! :rant:

I regret the way he did leave this team, Aints. Joe did so much in his time here and its a damn shame he is going down this way. IMHO he deserves so much more to end his career in a good way, rather then being bitter or hating his old team to the extent that he roots for them to lose all the time. I was, and still am a huge Joe Horn fan. I love and respect him always as one of the greatest WR's in our history, he put his game face on every time he set foot on the Super dome field. He was a warrior, plain and simple. I guess it was a combination of NFL free agency and ego clashes that made him DOA to the Saints in 2007. as much as some people may dislike his exit from the Saints, I cannot boo him when he suits up. He brings too many great memories to do that.

Damn shame If you ask me

I regret the way he did leave this team, Aints. Joe did so much in his time here and its a damn shame he is going down this way. IMHO he deserves so much more to end his career in a good way, rather then being bitter or hating his old team to the extent that he roots for them to lose all the time. I was, and still am a huge Joe Horn fan. I love and respect him always as one of the greatest WR's in our history, he put his game face on every time he set foot on the Super dome field. He was a warrior, plain and simple. I guess it was a combination of NFL free agency and ego clashes that made him DOA to the Saints in 2007. as much as some people may dislike his exit from the Saints, I cannot boo him when he suits up. He brings too many great memories to do that.

Damn shame If you ask me

it was his fault the way his career has gone. i mean look at deuce, he knows his career may be ending soon so he took a paycut unlike greedy joe horn.

I agree........he chose the bed made of money. Wish he would have stayed.

I remember back with this happen I said there was 0 chance he'd see all the money in that contract they signed him to. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him go.

The problem is, because of the way he left here, there's little chance of him coming back for a year to retire a Saint.

The problem is, because of the way he left here, there's little chance of him coming back for a day to retire a Saint.

Fixed it. :9: Payton wouldn't take him for a year. Patten is more valuable in his role at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom