N/S Joey Bosa Signed By Chargers (1 Viewer)

And, if history is any indication, he will subsequently miss the season with a knee injury.

What a cluster....by the Chargers with Bosa. There are teams that just do not get it and routinely alienate players for no good reason. Here you have a very high draft choice, some say the best player in the draft, and you have essentially wasted a year by nitpicking a pretty much standard contract for a first round draft choice. I just can't figure out their reasoning and more importantly their shortsightedness in not realizing his rookie year will be impacted, thus impacting this team!

I, for one, believe San Deigo way overpaid for what they are going to receive from Bosa.

Seriously? Even a mediocre starter at DE is worth 6-7 million a year. The beauty of the rookienwage scale is that even if they're just average players, the team still generates a good return money wise.

I was kinda hoping he wouldn't sign until October 3rd.

I for one believe they should be paid a fixed rate based on draft position selection. No haggling, no BS, just play. Make it a two year deal, then we can talk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom