N/S Josh Gordon stepping away from football. (1 Viewer)

Hope he gets things together.

Also, I just heard the screams of a million fantasy football players screams, echoing through the cosmos.

...they aren't silent yet.

Awwww, poor baby, it must be so stressful to be a pot smoking millionaire, that got 2 years off football to get your act together and still hasn't. I would kill to have this guys skills and be a dominant player in the greatest sport in the US, and he is sitting there wasting his GOD given talent, sorry, I don't feel sorry for you.

Crappy he's having so much trouble in his life, but at least he's trying to take a step forward. Best of luck to Josh.

Awwww, poor baby, it must be so stressful to be a pot smoking millionaire, that got 2 years off football to get your act together and still hasn't. I would kill to have this guys skills and be a dominant player in the greatest sport in the US, and he is sitting there wasting his GOD given talent, sorry, I don't feel sorry for you.

Everyone is fighting their own battles. You have no idea what that guy is going through and you sit here and blast him. And why? So you can watch him play football for your own entertainment? Or so you can win your fantasy football league? Not everyone is on earth to entertain you.

I don't know if he'll see a football field again, but for his sake, I hope the treatment sticks.

he smoked weed, why does he need rehab?? He just needs new friends and to smarten up

He probably got high and is avoiding a league drug test before its time for a random.

Even while under suspension he is subject to drug testing. Since he is in stage 3 of the Substance Abuse Policy he can be tested up to 10 times per month for the rest of his NFL career. He would have to file retirement papers with the league to get out of testing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom