N/S: Julio does not want Antonio. (1 Viewer)

Brown is a locker room cancer.

I look for a team like the Jets to do something stupid and throw a bunch of money at him or Bell and end up in cap hell with one of these egos out of Pittsburgh.

WR is probably about the last position the Falcons need to start working on, in terms of addressing "needs".

This is a scary thought, but I think it could be a recipe for disaster on Carolina's end. Brown has already dealt with one QB who has an inflated ego, why not another? Newton couldn't co-exist alongside Steve Smith. I don't think if he and Newton would be a good fit in the locker room.

This is a scary thought, but I think it could be a recipe for disaster on Carolina's end. Brown has already dealt with one QB who has an inflated ego, why not another? Newton couldn't co-exist alongside Steve Smith. I don't think if he and Newton would be a good fit in the locker room.
That’s not the reason that Steve Smith was let go. The Panthers felt that as long as SS89 was in the locker room, Cam would never be the “leader” of the team. Smitty’s voice was too powerful.

Not worried about Brown going to Carolina. If he does and IF Newtons arm returns they will make plays, still not worried. Carolina is becoming the landing spot for misfit toys.

Can imagine those two knuckle heads in the same locker room? Lol. Im not sure there is enough leadership in any room to overcome that.

Brown is a locker room cancer.

I look for a team like the Jets to do something stupid and throw a bunch of money at him or Bell and end up in cap hell with one of these egos out of Pittsburgh.
He's not a free agent, he just recently signed a long extension through the 2021 season.

Let him go to Carolina. There will undoubtedly be conflicts and it would blow apart their friendship I’m sure. Hate on Ben all you want, but he is a good passer and is willing to give Brown the ball. Since Brown isn’t 8 feet tall with 5 foot long arms, I kinda wonder how he is expected to put up huge numbers in Carolina. Needless to say the other WRs wouldn’t be happy as you know every pass would go to AB.

If Brown lands with the Falcons, that will make them 2 mega bucks WR's and a megabucks RB. I don't see how they can pay the OL and DL, and that will lead to decline. Locker room turmoil will make the decline happen even faster. If they sign Brown, it proves Quinn is not so bright.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom