N/S: Julio does not want Antonio. (1 Viewer)

Steelers will make trade to NFC team which is great for us. As said earlier, AB will eventually destroy any locker room. Remember TO?

Brown and Big Ben had crazy good chemistry. Ben would throw it to brown 80% of the time. Wherever brown goes he’s not getting that kind of action. He will complain and cry about it.

I can’t imagine him on a team with a young QB or a below average QB. That’s going to be a nightmare

Anyone else thought it was funny Julio is on the streets again instead of playing in the playoffs? I’m guessing he is going to get tired of it eventually. He should go to the AFC.

Pittsburgh will listen to trade offers per reports. Guess they learned a lesson with Bell.

I look for some team with bad management (ahem...Jets) to throw Bell a mega contract, overpaying him as he goes on to be a disappointment without the Steelers o-line. He'll then make a bunch of new crappy rap songs about it.

That would NOT be s good combination on a team. If things go south in the W column, lord have mercy...

It’s not even the win column. Moreso the stat column. Especially for Antonio Brown. Cam is not accurate. Let him throw half of his balls off target to AB, that friendship will go to ashes real quick. Neither guy has the maturity to make it work.

It’s not even the win column. Moreso the stat column. Especially for Antonio Brown. Cam is not accurate. Let him throw half of his balls off target to AB, that friendship will go to ashes real quick. Neither guy has the maturity to make it work.
Right. It’s just not a good combination.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom