N/S: Junior being Junior (1 Viewer)

Social media brings out the worst of us.

QFT.
I feel dirty even looking at twitter. My wife tries to show me something on Facebook and I won’t even look at it, unless it’s funny and about animals. If Saintsreport wasn’t around I probably wouldn’t be on the net besides to stream.

Fair or not ( I think it is fair) Matt Ryan will always be known as a " Choker". Blew a 17 point lead at home to the 49ers ( NFCCG). Then, comes 28-3. This is Pending he never wins a SB. Hell, I don't even think a SB win will erase 28-3. You'll never see anything like that ever again. At least the Oilers blew that lead in the WC round.

Here's a scenario: Saints lead the Steelers 28-12 with about ten minutes left in the SB. They are in Steelers territory ( FG range). The Offensive coordinator tells Drew to air it out. Being a HOF QB, could Drew not turn around and say: " Absolutely not!!. We feed Kamara!!"? Because at the absolute worst, time is taken off the clock. You punt. Your up 16 points. Shanahan deserves blame. But so does Ryan. He should've changed the play call, and handed it off.

To me, Matt Ryan isn't a bad QB. Certaintly not thrash. Most teams would take him on their team. And for all intense and purposes, he seems like a great dude. But, when the game is on the line, in playoff moments, "Matty Ice" becomes " Matty Melt". Overrated perfectly describes him.

Rant over.

Luck has had a 5 year career of mediocrity and hasn't played since people knew Junior's name.

Don't even give that bum the publicity by talking about him. He's a loser on all levels of life.

Social media brings out the worst of us.

Why I refuse to have anything to do with social media. No face book, no twitter, no snap chat, crap chat or any of the crap. This board is the closest I will ever have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom