N/S Kaaron Rodgers (1 Viewer)

He is the best ever (until hammy)

I will say this, Aaron Rodgers did hit some key points during his press conference. Including how Green Bay is not an ideal vacation spot & players only come there to play with him & win a Superbowl. Sounds arrogant but true. The same goes for Tom Brady as well. Because no one wanted to go to Tampa Bay until he arrives there. (Just ask Gronk, Antonio Brown, Shady McCoy & Leonard Fournette.) But what Rodgers fail to realize that he knew how the Packers operated for the past 17 years & now he's just saying something about it. All I'm saying that it's real easy to talk a big game behind the mic & in front of the media but can he back it all up with a ring??

Last edited:
He is the best ever (until hammy)

Oh I remember that game. Cris Collinsworth was saying "I tell you what Aaron Rodgers this, Aaron Rodgers that" all in the 1st half. But he was dead silence in the 2nd half. (Spoiler Alert: it was a blowout win for us)

I don't care for Rodgers or GB, but I liked what he had to say yesterday. It was nice to hear honesty and every one of his points made sense. It made me appreciate our front office and how we treat players.

We've heard from players who have left the Saints who've said very positive things about our organization.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom