N/S Kaep Jersey sells out (1 Viewer)

I don't hate him, he's just sorta irrelevant to me. He's not a Saint, the kneeling thing is somewhat old news, and he hasn't played football in a couple of seasons.

If people like buying his jersey, more power to 'em. It's a free country.

we-live-in-a-society.jpg

Ya wouldn't buy a jersey from an average QB who looked good for one year, but I understand how the black community feels about him. He sparked a national debate, made the protests a national headline. That is what protesting is about. I know some of you want protesters to not be heard at all, do it on their own time where you don't have to see it, but that defeats the purpose. Also kneeling is the correct and militarily accepted way to protest the flag. Much better than wearing a hat or sitting during the anthem.

As a Latino, maybe some Latin player needs to kneel here soon, because I'm talking more Spanish than ever just waiting for one of you Trumpsters to freak out about someone speaking Spanish in a private conversation at Walmart, mad because you can't eavesdrop on their conversation.

Do people on here truly hate Kapernick? Im curious to see where the distaste is stemming from.

I Hate the behavior.
He expressed anti patriotic behavior by kneeling down during the national anthem.
Football is sport that relies on fans to pay money to watch. His job, therefore was as a paid entertainer. He brought his politics to work.

I don’t have to like it. So I don’t.

#JustCouldntResist

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom