N/S Kapernick did not even vote (1 Viewer)

renegadewa

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So what gives him the right to protest?

Just another entitled elitist selfish punk!!!..............:angryrazz:

This may be the wrong place for this and if it is please move it to its proper place.

McBushister

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
He wants to affect change, gets the opportunity and decides not to use it. SMH, what a tool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RetroMcBananaFace

AKA: retrobanana
Reaction score
He has a right not to vote if he doesn't want to.

Depends, I guess. Did he abstain from voting because he couldn't in good conscience vote for any of the candidates? (I could understand that). Or did he not vote because he was just lazy or the lines are too long or whatever (in which case, have at it).

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really don't even care. It's old news to me. Plus, he's a 49er, so there's that too, heh.

OneSaintsFan

Want to Be in that Number
Reaction score
Our guys nearly took his head off, but only managed his helmet, in the first quarter last week. I hope they dedicated that to his lack of respect. I appreciate the sentiment behind his protest, but not only did he not pitch in to try to save us from a psychopath, he hardened people's hearts, and I bet that made at least one old prejudiced white dude who's never voted in his life to drag his butt to the polls. He's the Wiley E. Coyote of protesting.

Last edited:

Poppy

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
He has a right not to vote if he doesn't want to.

Depends, I guess. Did he abstain from voting because he couldn't in good conscience vote for any of the candidates? (I could understand that). Or did he not vote because he was just lazy or the lines are too long or whatever (in which case, have at it).
I could understand that he didn't want to vote. There was a part of me that didnt want to vote, but I couldnt allow myself not too. Kap brought all this on himself. This is his last season in the NFL.

LAhotsauce

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Our guys nearly took his head off, but only managed his helmet, in the first quarter last week. I hope they dedicated that to his lack of respect. I appreciate the sentiment behind his protest, but not only did he not pitch in to try to save us from a psychopath, he hardened people's hearts, and I bet that made at least one old prejudiced white dude who's never voted in his life to drag his butt to the polls. He's the Wiley E. Coyote of protesting.

Some cats
He was tweeting not to vote days before the election. And that was mainly because he and many other black folks have come to the conclusion that the black vote is just something taken for granted.

From the looks of it, it paid off. If dems want the black vote (and the youth vote), then mere lip service isn't going to cut it anymore.

Given the well thought out rebuttals he's given for his stance, I don't even see how anyone would just assume he's just some lazy non-voting ******* anyway. That makes no sense whatsoever. :idunno:

Hotdog_Skin

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This may be the wrong place for this and if it is please move it to its proper place.
How could you possibly think any forum besides the politics forum is the correct place to post this?

Lol, not the brightest bulb...

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have heavily GOP family in Louisiana that didn't bother voting, probably for similar reasons. They knew their preferred candidate had their state sewn up, hated the slate for Senate and knew that they could come back for a runoff to stop a Duke if need be (well I have doubts that a few might actually be "stopping" Duke with a vote).

Joodas Avila

MillenniaMMA.com
Reaction score
Man...who cares. Leave that dude alone! Like, or not, he's not doing anything wrong.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
So what gives him the right to protest?

Just another entitled elitist selfish punk!!!..............:angryrazz:

The constitution.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He wants to affect change, gets the opportunity and decides not to use it. SMH, what a tool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I agree that he should have voted, but if you think he's not working to effect change then you need to do a bit of research (or stop ignoring that stuff that posters had added to other threads)

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Man...who cares. Leave that dude alone! Like, or not, he's not doing anything wrong.
This right here. Live and let live. You don't have to like the fact he didn't vote, but it doesn't take away his right to free speech or protest anything. :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom