N/S: KC TE Kelce becomes 1st victim... (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
of the NFL's new "2 unsportsmanlike penalties and you're out" rule

picked them both up on 1 play too (2nd was for throwing a towel at an official)

VT9785DTbi5Pi.gif

The ref should have been thrown out for not being able to spot the multiple penalties Kelce was calling for. Dude was getting the business from the Jags, and like Nero, the refs didn't give a crap.

These refs suck.

The whole sequence leading up to that was just disgusting. Kelce pleaded for a call, then when he walked away the ref threw a flag on him for little to no reason. I'd be angry, too.

Sick of part-time refs. Can't watch this product anymore if this is what the NFL wants to put out.

Lmao at the ref throwing his hat after not having his flag on hand.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Does he get suspended for the next game as well?

Does he get suspended for the next game as well?

It's not automatic, as far as I know. It would be a judgement call by the NFL... which we know they do so well at making so fair and impartial. :rolleyes:

The rule is stupid, especially considering it's lumped in with the celebrations and how ticky-tack and unbalanced the refs can call it. It's a mess that I'm glad I'm not wasting as much time watching as I used to. Saints games are all I can handle now.

I'm not gonna lie...I was laughing my butt off when Kelce threw his towel at the ref.

Lmao at the ref throwing his hat after not having his flag on hand.

If the ref has already used his flag on a penalty and needs to flag for a second they throw the hat as a substitute. My guess is that what happened here was that Kelce used a few too many choice words while yelling at the ref and got the first flag for it. GOOD!. When he threw the towel at the ref he EARNED the second foul.

If the ref has already used his flag on a penalty and needs to flag for a second they throw the hat as a substitute. My guess is that what happened here was that Kelce used a few too many choice words while yelling at the ref and got the first flag for it. GOOD!. When he threw the towel at the ref he EARNED the second foul.

The ref earned an earful when he can't figure out what's pass interference. Maybe if he was a full-time official, he'd be able to comprehend and enforce the rules in a more precise manner. What a joke.

If Kelce had another towel, he should have thrown it as a penalty on the ref for throwing that hat.
Right, not a fan of the flag for throwing the towel. Feels like they want these players to be emotionless robots out there.
I'm not gonna lie...I was laughing my butt off when Kelce threw his towel at the ref.
Half wish it would have landed in the refs head so he could use it as the second flag lol.

of the NFL's new "2 unsportsmanlike penalties and you're out" rule

picked them both up on 1 play too (2nd was for throwing a towel at an official)

I know I shouldn't laugh but that was absolutely classic by Kelce. You know many guys wanted to throw the flag at the officials for crap calls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom