N/S Keenan Lewis Live Instagram Chat (1 Viewer)

He just mentioned how Green brier is a bad place for training camp. He said it's a nice facility, but it lacks the passion from local fans cheering you on.

He also mentioned that you're exhausted once you leave there.

It's hard to say if that's his view of greenbrier or if other players share his opinion as well.

I used think the whole Greenbrier thing was a Conspiracy theory but after 3 season in a row 7 and 9 starting with the Greenbrier than there is more to that than I thought.

He just mentioned how the 3 safety package has its disadvantages. He says the true difference is KV - his football knowledge and IQ is extremely high.

He says Vonn Bell is not a bad player, but during TC he had to cover TEs, and now you're asking him to cover WRs..a big difference.

He pointed out that when a team goes 4 wide, you bring in an extra DB, not LB. The passing window is now smaller.

He just mentioned how the 3 safety package has its disadvantages. He says the true difference is KV - his football knowledge and IQ is extremely high.

He says Vonn Bell is not a bad player, but during TC he had to cover TEs, and now you're asking him to cover WRs..a big difference.
No #^@^^# duh.

Yet you and several others SWEAR that we should be shutting teams down with the rag-tag DEFENSIVE BACKFIELD we currently have no choice but to play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

No #^@^^# duh.

Yet you and several others SWEAR that we should be shutting teams down with the rag-tag DEFENSIVE BACKFIELD we currently have no choice but to play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Please quote me where I said we should be shutting teams down! I'll wait....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom