N/S:Kevin Harlan's Play-By-Play Radio Call Of The MNF Idiot On The Field (1 Viewer)

Ya know... Atleast We aren't LA Rams Bad...

And our coach isn't Jeff FIsher...

Atleast Payton is good at his expertise which is having one of the greatest offensive minds of all time.

Fisher... Ehhhhh.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l-oiQxHN9bM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That was awesome !!! Fischer never changed expressions, like rubbing salt in a wound.

can't say I didn't expect it, I think they will be on the bottom this season after watching hard knocks, but who knows, I did have Gurley on fantasy and Fleener . didn't make money on fanduel this week because of them

Harlan is great, definitely one of best play-by-play guys in the business right now. I love that he just went with it - you're calling a boring *** game and you take whatever you can get to give some action to the listeners!

I don't know about y'all, but I think the radio guys are so much more enjoyable, for any sport. They have to call the game and stick to the action - they have to presume the listener can't see the game. So you just get a very rich, lively call of the game without all of the "color" and anecdote that you get on TV, where the announcers' purpose is really secondary to the visual video feed itself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom