N/S Khalil Mack up for trade (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
It was brought up in the Jon Gruden trade that he wasn’t getting along with some of his players, and now rumors are surfacing that Khalil “The” Mack is on the block.

How Chip Kelly/Shaddy McCoy can this get where a coach trades away his best player because they can’t see eye to eye?

The Raiders would be beyond stupid to trade Khalil Mack. A dominant pass rusher is just as difficult to find as a franchise QB.

ill play along.

problem is whoever trades for him must agree beforehand to give him a new contract upon trade. thats gonna be the rub with the compensation/cap ramifications. Raiders will want the moon.

side note, Aaron Donald is in the same boat regarding a trade.

I don't even know what we'd do with him if we got him. But I'd die of ecstasy if we did...

That said. Really hope someone like Atlanta, Minnesota, Philly, or the Rams don't snag him first.

Gruden seemed kinda noncommittal during an interview a couple weeks ago regarding Mack. Being a new regime, they'd likely prefer not doing cartwheels to appease incumbent players. Especially if they don't seem to be on the same page

More likely is a struggly squad wondering just what they can get for him, in order to build on the cheap and in accordance with their own blueprint . Depends on what's offered them. No ransom in sight from other teams, then they'll have to pay the dude..

We'll see...

If he can't see eye to eye with Gruden, probably can't see eye to eye with Payton either.

Packers would be in a position to trade for him given the two first rounders they have for next year. Patriots might be interested but if I am the RaidersI want him out of the conference. Niners could also have use for him. Heck, any team could but not all teams have the ability to trade for him.

Yea for Mack you do whatever I gotta do to get. Imagine him and Jordan comin at the QB every snap. Can’t double em both

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom