N/S kind of: NFLfatNames (help needed) (1 Viewer)

2fatD-tackles

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
So my brother (on this forum known as BigEZCajin) and I, along with some friends, who are long time Saints and Falcons fans, started a pretty silly instagram account where we create "fat names" for NFL players. Concept originated over several beers on a Saints/Falcons thursday night football game, where Rigtony Gonslobez and Mark Fried Chicken Fingram were born. We don't just do Saints players, but we do have a real heavy (get it) Saints influence in our posts (today's post was Terron Farmstead).

https://www.instagram.com/nflfatnames/

In any event, given how funny the folks on this forum are, I thought I would share it with you and open up the concept to any ideas you might have, particualrly Saints players. Take a look, send some thoughts, whatever. We've gotten some reposts from Tony Gonzalez, Lawerence Tynes and our boy Heath Evans is always supporting our stuff. There is no real goal for this project other than sharing silly humor and keeping in touch with our friends

You're on pretty shaky ground with "fried chicken " there.
Just sayin'

The other saints ones are: Delivin Gumbreux, Marqueso Fundido Colston, Max Hunger, Mortadella Anderson, Drew Grease, Danell Applebees. Not trying to suggest anything that would be considered shaky or offensive. The idea is meant to be good, clean fun. That's all.

Senio Kellenevermetasandwichhedidn'tlike

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom