N/S (kinda): Ajayi working out/could sign with AZ. (1 Viewer)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
AZ also working out Ware.

Wonder what this means for David Johnson’s status against us.

David Johnson has kinda moved over and the other RB (can't recall his name) has taken over.

Edmonds?

I think that’s just bc Johnson has been hurt, right? Played a couple snaps yesterday but he’s playing injured I think.

Kingsbury did they fantasy football world dirty yesterday. David Johnson was in no shape to play.

• 1Like
Reactions: WxM
Chase Edmonds was spectacular yesterday.

We will get heavy doses of Edmonds Sunday.

Forget Johnson. Forget Acai.

DJ had a back injury then added another injury, don’t remember the designation though. He’s been a shell of himself since he went out a couple years ago with the hand/wrist injury.

Kingsbury did they fantasy football world dirty yesterday. David Johnson was in no shape to play.
Amen. Screw that guy. Had Edmonds on the bench and ready to go. All he had to do was not lie.

Amen. Screw that guy. Had Edmonds on the bench and ready to go. All he had to do was not lie.

Same here. All those points on my bench make me sick. Worse still, my wife dropped him in one of our leagues after the news that David Johnson was ready to go. She is not happy.

David Johnson has kinda moved over and the other RB (can't recall his name) has taken over.
Johnson just played last week. Had the game winning TD catch. Played with a bad back. That's why he didn't play this week. There was no "moving over". He's hurt.

This is great. Johnson is a beast. Not having to worry about him while we chase their receivers all over the field will be a blessing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom