N/S Kinda - Cam Newton has talked with Seattle. (1 Viewer)

I'd tread lightly if I were you. There's an alarming amount of people around here that love Cam Newton and will fight to defend him. They'll tell you that all that aura talk and speaking in third person, that's just Cam being Cam.
Right, but clown faces have zero impact on me. Besides it was weird to hear a guy who just got cut in favor of a rookie speak about himself that way. Way past arrogance. He sounded like a person that needed a dose of reality to realize he may be done being superman and has to learn how to be a good QB as Clark Kent.

Right, but clown faces have zero impact on me. Besides it was weird to hear a guy who just got cut in favor of a rookie speak about himself that way. Way past arrogance. He sounded like a person that needed a dose of reality to realize he may be done being superman and has to learn how to be a good QB as Clark Kent.
Cam comes off as someone who grew up never having to overcome adversity on the field. He likely was surrounded by people all his life who told him that his poop smelled like roses. After his SB defeat, he wasn't humbled...after getting let go by Carolina - he wasn't humbled, after getting dismissed by NE - he hasn't been humbled.

He once said, "show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser" well, show me a person who doesn't learn anything from failure and I'll show you an idiot. You know the old saying "if the babushka fits..."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom