N/S LA Rams DE William Hayes Believes Mermaids Are Real, Dinosaurs Are Not (1 Viewer)

About three years ago, I saw what I assumed was a documentary on the Discovery Chanel called "Mermaids: The Body Found". They were actually advocating the existence of Mermaids and presented suppossed video of real mermaid. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it all seemed so real. Did just a few minutes of tesearch afterwards and noticed it was categorized as "Docufiction". In other words, a good hoax, kinda like the bigfoot video. But man, they had me going for a good hour anyway. I'm sure if you google it up, you'll find it very believable also.

About three years ago, I saw what I assumed was a documentary on the Discovery Chanel called "Mermaids: The Body Found". They were actually advocating the existence of Mermaids and presented suppossed video of real mermaid. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it all seemed so real. Did just a few minutes of tesearch afterwards and noticed it was categorized as "Docufiction". In other words, a good hoax, kinda like the bigfoot video. But man, they had me going for a good hour anyway. I'm sure if you google it up, you'll find it very believable also.

I saw that too. Had the footage of the "mermaid" coming up to the boat and everything. I had to ask my wife if it was real and some new discovery and why it wasn't publicized. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that Hunting Hitler series on History Channel had me going to because they made it seem so believable that he had "escaped" Germany

that Hunting Hitler series on History Channel had me going to because they made it seem so believable that he had "escaped" Germany
Yeah, I saw something a few months ago about some guys documented a trip down into Argentina looking for evidence of Hitlers tomb and home. Some people have just too much time and money on their hands. 😏

We were watching the same thing at the same time apparently :hihi: I remember some interviews with people introduced on screen as being Coast Guard officials...supposedly unexplained sounds heard underwater...then the "aquatic ape" theory got in there...then a ridiculously corny "lost footage" scene of a "mermaid" washed up on a beach. It was straight out of a Scream parody after that.

We were watching the same thing at the same time apparently :hihi: I remember some interviews with people introduced on screen as being Coast Guard officials...supposedly unexplained sounds heard underwater...then the "aquatic ape" theory got in there...then a ridiculously corny "lost footage" scene of a "mermaid" washed up on a beach. It was straight out of a Scream parody after that.
They had me. I was a believer. Took just a few minutes on line to figure out what was going on. I would have never thought the Discovery Chanel would put something like that on the air. I mean, they're suppossed to be kinda like an "educational chanel". If Hayes saw that, I know why be believes in mermaids. Sorry I can't help him with the dinosaur thing.

devil.png

Once again showing that if you are good enough at athletics you never have to learn anything in college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom