N/S Lamar Jackson (1 Viewer)

I think this was Louisville's first Heisman winner.

I think this was Louisville's first Heisman winner.

I think you are spot on.

He was just a sophomore and had a crazy season

Reading a few articles and listening to him, he seems like a country boy with great character, humble and eager to progress. He's not the best speaker but I'll take that over Scam Newton.

I like the kid. No clue how it is going to translate in the NFL but he will sure get draft

This kid will be an NFL qb. He is a qb that runs, but he would stay in the pocket if given the chance, and if he didn't have so many plays called for him to run. He will translate to the NFL game and be a top prospect next year. A bit of seasoning on him and he could be Steve Young or Fran Tarkenton.

Not gonna be able to create a pinpoint, chain moving passing attack with him; still should be a solid NFL prospect you can build a Ten style offense around with his arm and running ability most similar to Mariota. Give the kid an OL and running game and he can lead 25-30 ppg offense I believe.

I think you are spot on.

He was just a sophomore and had a crazy season

Reading a few articles and listening to him, he seems like a country boy with great character, humble and eager to progress. He's not the best speaker but I'll take that over Scam Newton.

I like the kid. No clue how it is going to translate in the NFL but he will sure get draft

Would love to see what type of offensive scheme SP could build around Lamar. That would be exciting. Wow

This kid will be an NFL qb. He is a qb that runs, but he would stay in the pocket if given the chance, and if he didn't have so many plays called for him to run. He will translate to the NFL game and be a top prospect next year. A bit of seasoning on him and he could be Steve Young or Fran Tarkenton.

He struggles throwing the ball a little, especially under pressure. Provide that with a mediocre schedule and he will need some work.

He can be good, but he's going need some grooming to be a good passing quarterback.

He struggles throwing the ball a little, especially under pressure. Provide that with a mediocre schedule and he will need some work.

He can be good, but he's going need some grooming to be a good passing quarterback.

Well, he is a 19 year old sophmore, so there's that.

Lamar is gonna be very good at the next level. Then hes just a Freshman. Whoever get him in draft really will be getting a dual threat QB. This guy gone be better than Vick. He can beat u with his arm and if its a gap he will pull it down and showtime on a defense.

He would be smart if he agreed to go the Terrell Prior route when drafted. I personally don't think he will make a good NFL QB but could be a vey good to great WR or scat back RB with a secondary as a 2nd or 3rd QB for a team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom