N/S Lance Moore On His Retirement (1 Viewer)

Used to love watching Lance make plays for us!

lol, that K&P bit was hilarious

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RGJb2iLvOKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• ms-a2XmH9.jpg
    ms-a2XmH9.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 23
I met lance Moore in the atl airport one morning. The guy was super nice and was real pleasant to talk to. He was with his girlfriend and daughter. I'm glad he gets to spend quality time with them now.

I used to call him Mr. Third Down Conversation. It seemed that he made the first down sign just as often as the referees. He was clutch when you needed a play to keep the train moving.

lmtdgif.gif
Hahaha love it, forgot about that. His brother is a receiver up here in Canada in the CFL, he looks and acts the EXACT same, similar role in the offence too. Hell he even does the one eye strip thing too. Funny how similar they are, just a couple of characters.

All the best Lance, you were a beauty. I'll NEVER forget that 2 point conversion for as long as I live, you will reside in Saints lore forever, sir.

If <I>Dancing With The Stars</i> has a lick of sense, they'll get Lance next season and not some God-awful politician.

Moore was among the kind of players that you can't help but root for, and are nothing but happy for their success and are happy knowing they got a Super Bowl win in their career.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom