N/S Lance Moore On His Retirement (1 Viewer)

Randy S

No Jacket Required
Reaction score
i

ARTICLE LINK

I miss the clutch catches he made when he was a Saint. He was money when the ball came his way. Willie Snead has picked up that role quite well, though.

All that stuff just kind of piled up on me and I was just like, "You know what, I’m good. I don’t want to be one of those guys that hangs on too long. I don’t want to be one of those guys that’s playing football for the wrong reasons, and I knew that if I continued to play, then it would be for all the wrong reasons. I still love the game. I just love the game differently now and that’s why I’m sitting where I’m sitting right now."

Agree - he was a great receiver for us. Wishing him the best in retirement - if my son was a receiver, I'd try to find a way to get him out there to work with Moore for a week or two at his upcoming receiver training program.

His 2-pointer in the SB is the stuff of legend.
His work ethic was something I have always been very impressed by.

Aside from the SB catch. I remember that catch in Baltimore in 2010. Turn off the sound and just enjoy the effort.
<IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FAE5aMQwRiM" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME><O:p></O:p>

Attachments

• Moore.jpg
    Moore.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 41
ce99d240a2f1a689554903b5ffe66c81.jpg

Great player and great person as well.
One of my favorite Saints player of all time.

I wish him a nice retirement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used to love watching Lance make plays for us!

Attachments

• ms-a2XmH9.jpg
    ms-a2XmH9.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 24
Great pic, man!

Thank you.. :9:

I still remember that day when I met many Saints players after the Dolphin game back in 2013 season. We beat them 38-17.

I still remember P. Thomas exact words..." We beat the crab out of them" ..:hihi:

L. Moore didn't play due to hand injury.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom