N/S let's change up the Eagles/Saints talk and bring our thoughts on the other 3 match-up this weekend. (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Creatively bankruptcy at 10 days of no Saints football and 17 days since our last Saints win(currently the on-going streak for the season) is expected.

I honestly feel like the playoffs have been great, but somewhat predictable. The next round has one game that I'm iffy on and everything is... I'm pretty set in stone.

Colts vs. Chiefs

This is such an incredible match-up. I honestly feel that this will be the best game of the weekend. Chiefs with a top 3 historic scoring offense with bottom rate defense with a great pass rush. This game will have it all, but won't be the high scoring fest of say... LA vs. KC MNF. The weather keep this a modest 31-28 or 38-35 game in my opinion.

Things to watch out:

Playoff Andy Reid - let's say... Reid has been struggling mightily in the playoffs. Losing home playoff games. Blowing huge leads... Not once but twice. One to Andrew Luck.

Outdoor Playoff Andrew L(S)uck- if there was such thing counter balance Andy Reid horrible game management. It would be Andrew. Absolutely horrendous outdoors. A lot of that tributes to blowout lose to New England in Foxborough. Which is a difficult place for a young QB to win

Colt don't have the lucky horseshoe on the injury report - They look banged up. Around 8 or 9 players DNP on Wednesday.

My final thoughts: If the Colts are healthy on game day.... I think Andrew will have a career day in Kansas City and game will end on Pat Mahomes turnover trying to win on the final possession.

Rams vs. Dallas

A lot of pressure on LA after last year one and done starting to chatter up. Defense has been a sore spot all season... Mainly their rush defense. Ever since Kupp went on IR, the offense has been less dynamic. Cooks just isn't a clutch receiver and all the big name on defense simply doesn't make a great defense. LA has been struggling to keep their head above water against 0.500 competition all season long. We exposed them for who they really are after being up 35-14. They can pummel all the bottom feeders, but they get put in a lot of tight contest against team with a decent amount of talent.

Things to watch out:

Can Rams make the bleeding stop? - It's gonna be a big question on if they can fix this defense. I think the answer is no. They don't have the playmaker in the 2nd level and on the edge.

Run Zeke Run - This should be a signature Zeke game. Poorus run defenses rarely get fixed in the post season.

Los Angeles , TX - Rams will not have a strong home field advantage. Dallas does training camp in LA every year and has built a solid following of Dallas fans.

Officiating herding the cattle and let Dallas play physical - We saw it when they play us. If officiating gonna help them... It's probably a strong possibility. Probably pick off Cooks with an uncalled helmet to helmet hit.

Final thoughts - My halftime score will be 21-6 Dallas. Final game score is a bit dicey... I feel an offensive explosion will happen in the 4th and Rams will attempt to pull off another comeback for a final score of... 28-26... With Goff failing to convert a game tying 2 Pt conversion.

Chargers vs. Patriots.

Ehhhh... I honestly haven't gotten super far into this game. I don't like Chargers going into Foxborough.

So... If someone else can put their take on this game. It would be fine. I really don't feel strong on this... So, I'm siding with NE on this.

I'm going with Colts over Chiefs, Pats over Boltz, Boys over Rams

I think the Chargers are better than the Patriots at almost every position overall. They are extremely talented. But pats have home field, Brady, Belichick, & a bye.

I am looking forward to that game of the 3 the most. I believe the winner of this is who we play in the Super Bowl, as I have the Colts upsetting KC.

I’ve never seen someone make such detailed predictions ? Good summary of the matchup potentials ??

Creatively bankruptcy at 10 days of no Saints football and 17 days since our last Saints win(currently the on-going streak for the season) is expected.

I honestly feel like the playoffs have been great, but somewhat predictable. The next round has one game that I'm iffy on and everything is... I'm pretty set in stone.

Colts vs. Chiefs

This is such an incredible match-up. I honestly feel that this will be the best game of the weekend. Chiefs with a top 3 historic scoring offense with bottom rate defense with a great pass rush. This game will have it all, but won't be the high scoring fest of say... LA vs. KC MNF. The weather keep this a modest 31-28 or 38-35 game in my opinion.

Things to watch out:

Playoff Andy Reid - let's say... Reid has been struggling mightily in the playoffs. Losing home playoff games. Blowing huge leads... Not once but twice. One to Andrew Luck.

Outdoor Playoff Andrew L(S)uck- if there was such thing counter balance Andy Reid horrible game management. It would be Andrew. Absolutely horrendous outdoors. A lot of that tributes to blowout lose to New England in Foxborough. Which is a difficult place for a young QB to win

Colt don't have the lucky horseshoe on the injury report - They look banged up. Around 8 or 9 players DNP on Wednesday.

My final thoughts: If the Colts are healthy on game day.... I think Andrew will have a career day in Kansas City and game will end on Pat Mahomes turnover trying to win on the final possession.

Rams vs. Dallas

A lot of pressure on LA after last year one and done starting to chatter up. Defense has been a sore spot all season... Mainly their rush defense. Ever since Kupp went on IR, the offense has been less dynamic. Cooks just isn't a clutch receiver and all the big name on defense simply doesn't make a great defense. LA has been struggling to keep their head above water against 0.500 competition all season long. We exposed them for who they really are after being up 35-14. They can pummel all the bottom feeders, but they get put in a lot of tight contest against team with a decent amount of talent.

Things to watch out:

Can Rams make the bleeding stop? - It's gonna be a big question on if they can fix this defense. I think the answer is no. They don't have the playmaker in the 2nd level and on the edge.

Run Zeke Run - This should be a signature Zeke game. Poorus run defenses rarely get fixed in the post season.

Los Angeles , TX - Rams will not have a strong home field advantage. Dallas does training camp in LA every year and has built a solid following of Dallas fans.

Officiating herding the cattle and let Dallas play physical - We saw it when they play us. If officiating gonna help them... It's probably a strong possibility. Probably pick off Cooks with an uncalled helmet to helmet hit.

Final thoughts - My halftime score will be 21-6 Dallas. Final game score is a bit dicey... I feel an offensive explosion will happen in the 4th and Rams will attempt to pull off another comeback for a final score of... 28-26... With Goff failing to convert a game tying 2 Pt conversion.

Chargers vs. Patriots.

Ehhhh... I honestly haven't gotten super far into this game. I don't like Chargers going into Foxborough.

So... If someone else can put their take on this game. It would be fine. I really don't feel strong on this... So, I'm siding with NE on this.
Great assessment of the game. I will just differ on a few points in my opinion. I think the Chiefs win a very close high scoring game. No, the Chiefs won't make it to the Super Bowl given their atrocious defense but in this game against the colts playing at home, mahomes scores one more td than the colts.

Cowboys vs Rams game- I agree with you that the Cowboys win the game. With Zeke, the Cowboys will dominate time of possession against a very bad Rams rush defense. They will control the game. Goth has looked terrible in recent game, teams are figuring him out that by getting pressure on him which Dallas excels at (best front seven in my opinion), he plays awful and the loss of cooper also seems to affect his play. I also don't see gurley healthy or not being able to run on the Cowboys as their linebackers are too quick and shuts down screen passes etc. I also see the Rams making a late run in the fourth round quarter but coming up short and the crowd at best for the Rams will be a neutral site, at worst, it will be 60/40 Cowboys or 70/30 Cowboys.

Chargers vs patriots: Hardest game to predict. This patriots team as like last year is not a great team. They are playing against the most balanced team in the afc but they are playing at home. Rivers has also come up short in these type of big games. But I am taking the Chargers to win by 9 in this game. The better team wins.

Great assessment of the game. I will just differ on a few points in my opinion. I think the Chiefs win a very close high scoring game. No, the Chiefs won't make it to the Super Bowl given their atrocious defense but in this game against the colts playing at home, mahomes scores one more td than the colts.

Cowboys vs Rams game- I agree with you that the Cowboys win the game. With Zeke, the Cowboys will dominate time of possession against a very bad Rams rush defense. They will control the game. Goth has looked terrible in recent game, teams are figuring him out that by getting pressure on him which Dallas excels at (best front seven in my opinion), he plays awful and the loss of cooper also seems to affect his play. I also don't see gurley healthy or not being able to run on the Cowboys as their linebackers are too quick and shuts down screen passes etc. I also see the Rams making a late run in the fourth round quarter but coming up short and the crowd at best for the Rams will be a neutral site, at worst, it will be 60/40 Cowboys or 70/30 Cowboys.

Chargers vs patriots: Hardest game to predict. This patriots team as like last year is not a great team. They are playing against the most balanced team in the afc but they are playing at home. Rivers has also come up short in these type of big games. But I am taking the Chargers to win by 9 in this game. The better team wins.
I will also add regarding the cowboys game should that be our opponent in the championship game, that Dallas is 10-0 when zeke gets more than 21 carries and also undefeated when they get the lead first and also undefeated when dak doesn’t turn the ball over. They are also undefeated when they score more than 20 points. So for the rams to have any chance, they need to score first. I actually see this game to be a little high scoring than usual for Dallas games and predict 28-21 Dallas. The spread of 7 favoring the rams seems way off by the way to me, not sure how they came up with that spread considering this is not a home game for the rams at all.

I will also add that after this year, the colts will dominate the afc for years to come given they solved their offensive line woes, have tons of cap space and tons of draft picks coming up.

I know it happens, but I have hard time picking against a home team coming off a bye week. I also usually pick against a team that has to travel across the country to play an early game.

KC
LAR
NE
NO

Colts vs. Chiefs

Things to watch out:

Rams vs. Dallas

Things to watch out:

Chargers vs. Patriots.

Chargers over Pats
Colts over Chiefs
Rams over Cowboys (due to the Bears loss the Rams got the one match up they could win)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom