N/S Lions D-line (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I gotta say I loved the lions pick of ziggy ansah since they lost both their DE's but i just realized they also landed devin taylor in the 4th round. suh, fairley, ansah, taylor sounds like a pretty nice D line if they all live up to their full potential, possibly best in the league. Their LB's and DB's still suck though

I gotta say I loved the lions pick of ziggy ansah since they lost both their DE's but i just realized they also landed devin taylor in the 4th round. suh, fairley, ansah, taylor sounds like a pretty nice D line if they all live up to their full potential, possibly best in the league. Their LB's and DB's still suck though

for the 1st 2 games. until Suh does something Suh like

The Lions defense has always looked great on paper. Until a coaching staff can get that unit to play up to their draft status, I'm not too concerned. We go through this every year.

Definetly, im not saying they are good im just saying the talent is rediculous, all 4 of those guys have endless potential

Im a bit more concerned about the pantie's DLine. Did any1 notice they drafted Lotulelei AND Kawann Short? Not to mention Johnson. The guy they have on the other end I cant recall his name now but he should b freed up to make more plays now that they have those 3 beasts lined up together

Im a bit more concerned about the pantie's DLine. Did any1 notice they drafted Lotulelei AND Kawann Short? Not to mention Johnson. The guy they have on the other end I cant recall his name now but he should b freed up to make more plays now that they have those 3 beasts lined up together

The Panthers front 7 is straight up beast mode, star is a beast, kawaan short is also a very good penetrator, not to mention charles johnson is one of the best pass rushers in the league.

Kawaan Short meet pro bowler Jahri Evans
Star Lotulelei meet pro bowler Ben Grubbs
Charles Johnson meet future pro bowler Terron Armstead

I don't understand the infatuation with the Lions on this board. As Saints fans, we dealt with YEARS and YEARS of losing. We are under no obligation to adopt a losing franchise again. Let the lions fans suffer the lions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom