N/S LOL at Falcon fans, worried Saints switching to 3-4 Why care? (2 Viewers)

Lol, they're so high school. They sound like a bunch of chess and war games guys, geeking out on each other.

ROFL , This one has to be my personal favorite of all the quotes

mattyicefalcon

Starting Lineup
Forum Members
PipPipPipPip
2,364 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:36 PM
eff saints defense.....Im more worried about how Brees will come back with venegence & carve up our defense.

Bress & Peyton give me nighmares.

Edited by mattyicefalcon, 24 January 2013 - 08:36 PM.

Haha I love this board. First they're at each other's throats about switching to the 3-4 when Nolan was hired, and then it quickly degenerates into a trash-talking Saints-insulting free-for-all:

"Who cares, Saints Sux and they will continue to Sux! No one can fix that D,
except Nolan maybe. Anyway, Brees is about 40 and he is 2013 INT King
(as I predicted before the Season.) N.O. run is Over."

"Kansas City ring a bell tool? You can't talk about the playoffs cos your stinking city's cesspool team didn't make it. Payton will be going thru Vicodin withdrawal all season and Brees will be .......well Brees. An overrated holier than thou worm turned interception machine. Enjoy your draft this year Hahahahahahaha"

"How many interceptions did Breesus Christ super *** give up to us?????? You talk like your inbred team is a dynasty or something. Sorry but 1, count them 1, sympathy Super Bowl win which will be forever tainted with an asterisk, does not make you idiots champions. It proves you didn't have the team to win on talent alone and needed to injure players illegally to get your tarnished Lombardi. Go crawl under a gator nest or something loser!"

Go crawl under a gator nest lol. That's my favorite lol.

The day football intelligence - heck, ANY intelligence - is found on that Tirdy forum is the day scientists need to recalibrate the Mayan calendar cause somehow the scientists screwed up, not the Mayans!

2403577_o.gif

Falcon fans reaction

Holy cow that must've been one scary video!

Stupidest post I saw on that thread:

Who cares,

Saints Sux and they will continue to Sux!
No one can fix that D,
except Nolan maybe.

Anyway,
Brees is about 40 and he is 2013 INT King
(as I predicted before the Season.)

N.O. run is Over.
We are going to tear those guys up next year.

Edit: sorry Jerry didn't see you already caught this one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom