N/S LOL at Falcon fans, worried Saints switching to 3-4 Why care? (1 Viewer)

mrperrino

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I thought Falcons are the best in the NFC?

Saints Fired Spags And Are Switching To A 3-4 - Talk About the Falcons - Falcons Life Forums

They have a long thread about the Saints, this and the Saints that and Sean Payton this, etc..... LOL Looks like Matty-Melt will do that for your confidence and the outpour of concern and taming the flames of what the Saints are doing "moving forward", is quite telling and funny...

Truth: 2006-20012 Saints Era is Over....

2 NFC Championship Games 2006 and 2009
1 Super Bowl Championship 2009
4 Playoff Appearances 2006 (L Bears), 2009 (SB), 2010 (L Seattle), 2011(L 49ers)
1 Super Bowl MVP

2013 Saints ERA: (Window of 1-3 SB Wins)

"It's On"

New Plays, New Coaches, New Players, New Attitude, New Changes, New Philosophy....

So, a week ago we have about 10 threads going on about how the Falcon's lost last week, about how they don't have a Lombardi Trophy (doing Teo style jokes), etc... but they actually post one about us that is very much so football related and we think that's weird???

We cared a lot when they hired Mike Nolan and figured they'd be changing to a 3-4, but opted to stick with a 4 man front.

2403577_o.gif

Falcon fans reaction

So, a week ago we have about 10 threads going on about how the Falcon's lost last week, about how they don't have a Lombardi Trophy (doing Teo style jokes), etc... but they actually post one about us that is very much so football related and we think that's weird???

We cared a lot when they hired Mike Nolan and figured they'd be changing to a 3-4, but opted to stick with a 4 man front.

What is funny and sad is, they were the worst team in the playoffs and now with coach payton back in charge, falcons will be playing for wild card spots next 5-6 years!

i can't read the thread as i have been banned by the Falcons board. never posted anything obscene or flame-like. they just got tired of me pointing out how bad their team is. and how historically Atlanta is a bad sports town.

I told myself I would stop looking at their threads. I get so mad, because they are so stupid. One guy thinks Lofton will be an OLB, he should just shoot himself.

I told myself I would stop looking at their threads. I get so mad, because they are so stupid. One guy thinks Lofton will be an OLB, he should just shoot himself.

Exactly! I got to that comment and I immediately shook my head and closed the tab.

Is it next season yet?

That's kind of how football fandom in the internet era works. Hardly new.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom