N/S: LSU defensive back talks smack; gives bulletin board info for Crimson Tide (1 Viewer)

Bulletin board material is overrated, unless it is something REALLY personal or outrageous. This is typical smack. If LSU loses, it won't be b/c of what Thomas said. I do like the confidence, though.

Yeah but you just don't go poking the bear. 1 Because it's a bear and it will eat your *** 2 You really don't want to deal with a ****** off bear. :idunno:

The Bear intends to eat us either way.
This.

Bama doesn't need bulletin board material. LSU isn't sneaking up on them. They know how talented LSU is and that outside of one game, the five game streak has been a bar fight for the entire 60 minutes. They'll be ready.

Talking **** now forces LSU to step up. It's a confidence and accountability booster. Normally I don't care for it, but after 5 losses LSU has nothing to lose. The last thing I want to see are LSU players entering this game as if they've been beaten 5 straight times. If this gives them swagger, then by all means talk **** for two weeks.

I have never cared much for trash talk. I am old fashioned and prefer players who speak with their actions on the field. I acknowledge the fine line between being old fashioned and being an old fawt.

That being said, I think the whole locker room poster board stuff is overblown and that should Bama beat LSU it will have 100% to do with them being the better team and 0% to do with them being mad or inspired to beat LSU because a reserve defensive back ran his mouth.

These teams desperately want to beat each other and will be no more or less motivated by smack talk before the game. Once the bell rings and play starts, no one on the filed for either team is worried about what Thomas said.

Maybe, but there's no denying this is classic bulletin board material. Like exact, to the letter bulletin board material.

He even used the proper font, point size and color for the message.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom