N/S Mark Ingram (1 Viewer)

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
Looks like Mark Ingram's days in Baltimore might be numbered

Reaction score
He would have been traded had he not injured his ankle.

Reaction score
He came a long way from “Big Truss”. So did Lamar. It’s amazing how much hate Taysom is getting but Jackson got none. Taysom is a way better passer which is already something they can’t fathom to understand. The guy competed 18-23 with 3 of them being drops. You just can feel them hoping he sucks, especially the Simms of the world.

breesgirl

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sean was preserving Mark’s career via the RB by committee setup. I want Mark to retire as a Saint. The problem is that I love LM, and think he’s fit in perfectly with our scheme.

I hope the Ravens start recognizing how great Mark is and how much better the offense ran when MI got the bulk of the Ravens’s carries. He doesn’t deserve how they’re doing him, especially since they are losing games w/out that running dominance.

Pensacola

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I wouldn’t count Mark out to quick. He actually doesn’t have that much wear and tear. Rarely fumbles. If his ankle injury is not a permanent or prolonged issue, he will find a new team. Ten or twelve bull rushes a game is easy work for him.

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I don't blame Mark for doing what he did. It is unfortunate we weren't aggressive or his agent did a horrible job. But I can't feel sorry for Mark since he was put in a position to succeed more and was close to a Super Bowl again.

jasonsw

Long live Duke and Goose
Reaction score
Sean was preserving Mark’s career via the RB by committee setup. I want Mark to retire as a Saint. The problem is that I love LM, and think he’s fit in perfectly with our scheme.

I hope the Ravens start recognizing how great Mark is and how much better the offense ran when MI got the bulk of the Ravens’s carries. He doesn’t deserve how they’re doing him, especially since they are losing games w/out that running dominance.
I think too, Baltimore is suffering an identity crisis on offense. They dont know what they want to be or cant achieve it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)