N/S Mark Ingram (1 Viewer)

Ingram is one of my all-time favourite Saints. Comparing their careers side by side, there's no way Murray is the better of the two (and I've said elsewhere that Murray is criminally under-utilised by this team). In saying that, he has two years left on a reasonably modest deal. I don't think it would be smart business to bring Ingram back at this late stage of his career.

In any case, get well soon MI22.

Ingram is hands over better than Murray. The saints sorely missed Ingram. The offense wasnt the same when he left. Zoom missed his boom.

Murray folds like a lawn chair with low level tackles. Ingram had the balance to shrugg them off.

Saints offense wasnt the same without him. I stand by my statement.

Different running styles. LM's game has always been as a one-cut downhill guy while Mark is more, "I will lead you to the Promised Land via the glory of broken tackles."

According to Wikipedia and Pro Football Reference, Ingram (December 21, 1989) is 1 month older than Murray (January 18, 1990).

Ingram did come into the league in 2011 while Murray came enter the league in 2014.

Sorry, let me re-phrase...Murray has only played 7 seasons whereas Ingram has played 10. So Murray has 3 less NFL years on him than Ingram.

Edit: Updated my original post.

He could try for the all-time rushing mark that way. Deuce might have issues calling the game because it's his record, but he'll get over it :LOL:

Meh...I would rather Deuce just keep that record.

Ingram needs 20+ carries to be effective. Murray does not. The running game here belongs to AK. only an idiot would take that many carries from AK with his abilities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom