N/S Mark Sanchez signs with the Eagles (1 Viewer)

DamianJ

Rookie
Reaction score
Ex-Jets QB Mark Sanchez agrees to deal with Eagles

"Mark Sanchez's time in the unemployment line was brief.He agreed to terms Thursday with the Philadelphia Eagles, two people with knowledge of the deal told USA TODAY Sports.

The people spoke on condition of anonymity because the team hadn't announced the deal. Terms weren't immediately available. Sanchez, 27, went 33-29 in four seasons with the New York Jets, including four road playoff wins the first two years."

This is probably good for Sanchez. Back up position on a team with a lot of weapons and a good running game. Shame we're unlikely to see another buttfumble though.

SLgKA4.gif

This signing ensures the Eagles return to mediocrity...I like it.

I can't stand tebow, but how in the world is he jobless with this clown still employed?

While I've never seen anything that makes me think Sanchez hwill ever be great, I've also never been impressed with the jets offense either. So before I totally pass judgement on him, let's see what a pure offensive guy like Chip Kelly can do with him. Maybe he can be salvaged. Or maybe he will be the underachieving failure we think he is.

I can't stand tebow, but how in the world is he jobless with this clown still employed?

He's jobless because he won't admit he's not a quarterback, period. If he says he's willing to play other positions he is easily employed in the NFL right now.

While I've never seen anything that makes me think Sanchez hwill ever be great, I've also never been impressed with the jets offense either. So before I totally pass judgement on him, let's see what a pure offensive guy like Chip Kelly can do with him. Maybe he can be salvaged. Or maybe he will be the underachieving failure we think he is.

Good point

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom