N/S Maybe? Eagles Trade For OL Josh Kline, possibly in talks to deal him again. (1 Viewer)

Hightower and a 5th for Kline anyone? Kline is only 26 so entering his prime, could probably extend for relatively cheap if he pans out.

There has been speculation that Green Bay might be interested in trading for Kline as they are WR rich and just lost a starting guard.

Hightower is our guy if Ingram misses time. I don't see Hightower as an option

I like Lasco actually I think he should see time if Ingram goes down. Sure he's unproven but he has all the potential and we don't draft players to just sit on the bench. I like Lasco stepping into a bigger role. Plus I think Hightower deserves a chance to be a lead back. Matthews made of glass moreso than Ingram. Philly needs a durable power back.

Who do we have that has trade value? Hightower maybe?

I think they are looking to move on from Murphry. Cadet, lewis and spiller make Murphry expendable as a return man and Lasco was solid in the run and receiving game out of the backfield imo

I think they are looking to move on from Murphry. Cadet, lewis and spiller make Murphry expendable as a return man and Lasco was solid in the run and receiving game out of the backfield imo

Murphy has zero trade value 7th round return man with one career return TD and fumbling issues, don't get me wrong I like the potential of Murphy but he has zero trade value right now, Hightower was one of the highest graded RB's at the end of last year when he got the chance to start despite the age of 30 he has got less tread on the tires than a normal 30 year old RB and has shown he can be productive with a large amount of carries

True, but Murphy is our best return man. He was never given a shot on offense, but I believe he's a playmaker.

True, but Murphy is our best return man. He was never given a shot on offense, but I believe he's a playmaker.

I think if holds on to the ball he can be our best returner since Reggie. He is hands down the most talented returner we've had in a while. Very good vision in setting up his blocks

Spiller looked very explosive this preseason. He seems to be 100% healthy.

Considering Spiller's age, and Kline's age, Hightower's ability to spell Ingram, Ingram's ability to play 3 downs, Lasco's possible future contributions, AND the Saints giant hole at OG.............

Would you do Spiller straight up for Kline?

I think Hightower or Murphy getting sent to Philly w/ a conditional 6th rounder

The obligatory, "We just signed Lutz, so that could mean Forbath to Philly for Kline." :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom