N/S (maybe) - Report: A gay current NFL player is "strongly considering" coming out (2 Viewers)

Not my business. Don't care. Not interested in discussing the private lives of players. Can he play football at the highest level? If he can, line up and play. I don't have a need to know who you're sleeping with, attracted to, etc. I didn't want to know about Johnny Patrick's business either.

Way to go Thomas!

thomas-decoud-cal.jpg

tumblr_md2xabW4Th1r4fk9jo1_250.gif

tumblr_md2xabW4Th1r4fk9jo2_250.gif

Ya know? If the Cal pic above doesn't do it... the loofah gave him away. Its definitely this dude.

Not my business. Don't care. Not interested in discussing the private lives of players. Can he play football at the highest level? If he can, line up and play. I don't have a need to know who you're sleeping with, attracted to, etc. I didn't want to know about Johnny Patrick's business either.

That is my thought too. People love to get into others business. Too much reality tv and tmz. People need to worry about their own personal life and appreciate the entertainment they pay for (athletes, artists, and actors).

I expect the neg rep. and havent posted this in any of the 100 Nnamdi threads, however, a guy that went to Harrison Central High School in my town was on Oaklands practice squad when Nnamdi was there and he has told me several stories about Nnamdi being openly Gay in Oakland, he had a boyfriend that he had for some time... Ive thought about maybe thats why he didnt fit in the locker room in Philly, but I never wanted to bring it up because it shouldnt matter, but I believe the guy and it's been nearly two years since ive heard from him, but he wasnt just making this stuff up...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom