N/S McFadden 4.27 (MEGA MERGED x4) (1 Viewer)

4.27!!!!!! i'm watchin it online.... OMG.... MAYOCK IS EATTING CROW!!!!

OK, I think I managed to merge all 1,000 threads on this into this one. :D

The Falcons boards are all about: the trade value of our pick just shot up.
Do they not want him?
They have Dunn and a very good speed back in Norwood. McFadden is basically the two combined, but better. Why would they not want him?

The Falcons boards are all about: the trade value of our pick just shot up.
Do they not want him?
They have Dunn and a very good speed back in Norwood. McFadden is basically the two combined, but better. Why would they not want him?
They have more holes than we do. If they trade down, they could still get a high-ranking RB in this deep class and fill other holes as well.

Unoffical: First times.

McFadden 4.27
Johnson 4.29
Alridge 4.36
Charles 4.36
Simpson 4.38
Mendenhall 4.43
Smith 4.43
Jones 4.44
Rice 4.44
Slaton 4.44
J. Stewart 4.44

What a class... Wow.

They have more holes than we do. If they trade down, they could still get a high-ranking RB in this deep class and fill other holes as well.
Yeah, but they are essentially building a franchise from the ground up. When they were doing it last time they got Vick and got some years out of basing their offense around him. They take McFadden and they are on the way back. I hate to say it but they are.
They have 2 second rounders, so they could address other needs there as well. If they took McFadden, a few O Linemen, a young QB, a few D Linemen that is the tools they need to start the post Vick/Petrino era.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom